Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/03/2022 6:01 pm  #1

ORWELL.CITY---> Frozen vax-samples grow microelectrcs when thawed.

Rick says-- Having been a cryonics-gadfly for several decades, it was of interest to me that vax samples were frozen to -90F for transport. Initially it occurred to me that there would be a life form in it that can be put into suspended animation like human embryos. That might still be true but confirmed by Delgado today is another angle-- frozen elements that grow into a microelectronics array.

Ricardo Delgado: As we suspected —and as we had been informed by certain people who have worked in the preparation of technical reports, and so on—, as the sample evaporates, this hydrogel solidifies. This substance somehow forms with heat. And we can also understand the fact that these samples were initially frozen. Practically, at an ideal temperature. Now we can understand many things.

I have subjected the sample to certain experimentation, such as exposing it to electromagnetic fields, magnetic fields from a magnet, and ultraviolet radiation. This is very important because as the days go by, the sample evolves. And that's what you're going to see today.
unquote

source.https://www.orwell.city/2022/01/complex-microtechnology.html

Board footera