Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/24/2022 8:56 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Canada antivax trucker convoy & the vax

RickPotvinOriginalReport--->  Canada antivax trucker convoy & the vax

The US Dept of socalled Homeland socalled security-- INsituted required vax for truckers coming into the US on the 15th of Jan 2022.. and Canadian mental case psychopaths in govn't instituted the same for truckers coming into Canada on the 22nd of Jan... I became aware of the trucker convoy protest in Canada only last week.... I've been following what is IN the vax on Orwell... but I have not seen any of the convoy reporting mentioning what's IN the vax... all they say is the convoy is demanding freedom to choose to vax or not... which for me is a half measure. I'll see what I can do about putting the convoy and orwell-vax-ingredient reporting together.

Most anti-vax people are repeating the mantra that they are anti-vax mandate and people should be free to choose... but nobody is pointing to what Orwell.city is saying --- that there are hydra and graphene oxide... in the injection responsive to 5G... I haven't quite figured out black goo yet.. but it may be that the goo is the self assembling graphene oxide-- and its alive == thus the reason for low temp preseveration originally-- and maybe still... I don't know..

1/30/2022 4:33 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Canada antivax trucker convoy & the vax

rick says-- I've concluded that the truckers have made their point and should drive out of Ottawa starting Monday otherwise there are going to be worse problems. I'm trying to determine why Members of Parliament are not in session right now. Very odd. Normally there's Question Period every day. Premiers and other govn'ts are silent. OPP didn't stop it with a roadblock-- they stood down. Ominous. I have a few indicators that the deep state plans for this operation are nightmarish.

1/30/2022 9:49 pm  #3

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Canada antivax trucker convoy & the vax

House of Commons page for question period
https://www.cpac.ca/

Board footera