Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/10/2022 9:52 pm  #1

OurNewEarthNews.com---> Chinese will destroy truckers in Ottawa...

Rick says... My ongoing position is that truckers should leave Ottawa NOW because China is actually controlling Canada... all Canadian forces and all Canada's finances... Canadian politicians like Trudeau made it happen and let it happen. And they'll be using Chinese military operations against the truckers, their children and their vehicles.

I've seen some of the arguments that the trucks don't bother Ottawa, really, because Ottawa has separate rapid transit lines but I know cities and the argument doesn't work for me. The Trucker's Revolt (Freedom 2022) is controlled opposition-- and some have said --like Makow-- that he's for it even if it IS controlled oppo... but somewhere on my desk I have an article posted to GLP that outlines all the connections. This is NOT a grassroots operation as advertised. It's a set up.

And shutting down MORE supply chain to FIX things is the OPPOSITE of what we want-- we want to KEEP the supply chain going and expose the VAX as fraud-- as injection of graphene oxide [GOO] that reacts with 5G. Shut down 5G too... it's radiation poison to humans and causing symptoms called covid. The entire Truckers Revolt is FAKE RESISTANCE and will shortly be short-circuited... to stop the REAL resistance which is graphene oxide and 5G resistance! More here...

https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2022/01/24/canadian-truckers-need-this-update-now-china-thinks-it-owns-canada-and-trudeau-and-they-need-to-read-this-250-page-manual-on-chinese-advanced-weapons-systems-as-they-drive-into-ottawa-completely/

Board footera