Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/11/2022 9:20 pm  #1

StewPeters----> my comment on his video

Rick says--

rickaz64, just now

The trucker revolt is controlled opposition and a limited hangout. I can see this because everyone involved is simply calling for "freedom". They're not pointing out that covid vaccines are genetic therapy and contain graphene oxide that responds to 5G. The real enemies, the purveyors of 5G, are hiding behind the covid-cult-vax-mandate-anti-mandate brohaha. Trust me... I know what I'm talking about. I have a blog to prove it... see it here...
https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

One more thing: Truckers Revolt exercerbates supply chains... excactly the opposite of what freedom would entail. This entire strategy appears to be working but I believe it's going to backfire bigtime. The Communist
Chinese are embedded throughout layers of Canadian government now-- and probably military too. All it takes is a super-advanced sonic weapon to create havoc in Ottawa or at the bridges. If I were a trucker I'd get out now. We the people should simply stop paying for cellphones and stop using them. That might be something I'll explore in coming days. Without 5G phones interacting with vax-graphene oxide, the NWO can't proceed.

Take a cue from how the people stopped the invaders from Mars in War of the Worlds

Posted to comments here...
https://rumble.com/vupkuv-breaking-criminal-canadian-monopoly-dr.-david-martin-exposes-why-trudeau-wo.html

Rumble — In an emergency broadcast, Dr. David Martin joined the Stew Peters Show on Friday to expose the real reason why Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is refusing to negotiate with his constituents on the Canadian bioweapon mandates. [Rick says-- They're not bioweapons-- they're electromagnetic-graphene-oxide weapons... quite different. The NWO would never risk a "real" bioweapon being release because it would affect them... whereas the vax of graphene that responds to 5G only responds to vaxxed people... toxic vax going into only a percentage of people.. elite protected from 5G microwave radiation poisoning]

Stew Peters stated that in April of 2020, Martin highlighted a quote from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, where he stated “Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this."

With no evidence that a vaccine has ever been successful since Pfizer’s first Coronavirus spike protein vaccine patented in 1990, this statement was unfounded. What Trudeau didn't tell his Canadian constituents or the world was that Canada controlled the mRNA vaccine platform and was destined to become enriched by both Moderna and Pfizer’s partnership with BioNTech.

Trudeau knew that the gene therapy being promoted as a "vaccine" was an economic win for Canada and therefore Trudeau’s Canada had the monopoly on the world’s adoption of mRNA gene therapy shots. He wasn’t promoting science, he was promoting the Canadian economic interest in the gene therapy illegally promoted as a vaccine.

"Canada has a bad history of this," Dr. David Martin told Stew Peters. "We've had our Kent States, and we've had our situations when the legal and then military actions taken against citizens end very badly."

"These people wrote this because they knew tyrants would be here one day, and look, here they are," Stew Peters told Dr. Martin, regarding the clear instruction given by the U.S. Constitution as to how Americans are to deal with a runaway tyrannical government.

Board footera