Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/05/2020 7:43 pm  #1

To Susan -- wow-- we didn't even talk about your mask! Welcome.

Welcome to you and your BF.... here I am. I got this forum up and running a few months ago because others forums were either too slow on my browser or bought out. I'm surfing the net all the time looking for ways to stay on top. Great meeting and talking to you... I'll be attempting to replicate my piano work in the piano section of this forum... right now working on a student's song-- by Elton John.. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues.

About them masks.--- you saw I was not wearing one. You did not ask about that. Well, now that you're here-- among other readers-- I'll explain: Frankly, it's really really really bad for you. Take it off. Refuse to wear it. It might be made in China. It might have fluoride in it.. which was used by NAZIS in WWII to make soldiers more obedient. Conspiracy theory? Nope. Conspiracy fact. Besides.. think about it-- you're a brilliant woman by my estimation talking to you-- yet you're allowing the grocery store and the mayor of PHOENIX to over-ride your RIGHT TO BREATHE? Nope. Can't be allowed. Take the mask off. Wear the "religious objection" lanyard like me-- which the City of Phoenix states allows you to be exempt.

I enjoyed talking to you so much that I forgot all about your mask!! That's impressive.

Board footera