Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/09/2022 12:51 pm  #1

MikeAdams/NaturalNews+me---> CDC dropped mask mandates in late Feb.

Rick says- It took me several days to realize that the latest move by CDC was in fact followed by many companies in lockstep... the move having been dropping the mask mandates even without requiring vaxxination. This is huge but the Ukraine propaganda is all that we see on MSM, and even many alternative media. It's as if Covid/Omicron/masks/vaxxines have dropped into the background.  Many facilities are still requiring masks, like local busses and some businesses... and they cannot be talked to about the CDC dropping the mandates. Everyone simply obeys orders of their managers for fear of their job and nobody cares about anything else. It's an Obediocracy. Here's the best reference I have for the CDC dropping mandates.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-28-cdc-drops-indoor-mask-mandate-many-areas.html

3/09/2022 1:23 pm  #2

Re: MikeAdams/NaturalNews+me---> CDC dropped mask mandates in late Feb.

Rick says - Here's the Gannet/USA Today Rag reporting on the dropping of the mask mandates by the unelected bureaucracy CDC-- which is a private company that profits from vax sales (as does Justin Turdeau)...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/02/28/mask-guidelines-cdc-covid-risk-questions/6971729001/

"At this point, especially following the continuing relaxation of guidelines, it’ll mainly be down to personal preferences," Omenka said.
unquote

Rick says- When I asked a newly unmasked clerk at Walmart why the other Walmart employees are still wearing masks, she responded in mind-obedient lockstep with that quote, saying "it's their choice". The stupid sheep woman didn't understand anything learned about the HARM masks cause. She should have said something like "They're mask tards"... but of course everyone is too locked into fear-obedience-niceness training to say the truth if they see it that way.

quote from USA today article
Not everyone has the choice, because mask requirement decisions remain with state and local officials.
Unquote

Rick says-- This little feature of the CDC lifting of the mask-mandate on Feb. 26, 2022 that was heavily underreported due to 24/7 coverage in all media of the Ukraine-invasion-hoax https://mb.boardhost.com/ukraine/ ... makes life impossible even here in Phoenix because you can walk freely into one place, whereas another demands you mask up. It's mass-mask-confusion. I had an encounter when I tried to get a vision-exam for a new pair of glasses at America's Best vision center. I had to walk out and complained to corporate headquarters and ended up testing my eyes by myself with a chart and ordering glasses online.

But mandates are falling fast. California, Oregon, and Washington announced Monday that they are dropping mask requirements in schools in favor of mask recommendations.
unquote

Rick says-- Again, here we see confusion. A lot of the business I routinely use in person have removed the threatening mask-up signs but there are still mask-advice signs. Stores are still playing recorded messages advising masking up. I've read articles online that descirbe this as "psychological torture". I'm reminded of the Chinese-Water-Drop torture from a horror-recording I heard as a child. The slow drip of a harmless drop of water on the forehead for hours would drive a person insane. Similarly, these contradictory rules are driving us insane.

However, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker's decision to drop the statewide school mandate effective Monday didn't convince school officials in Chicago, the nation's fourth-largest public school system with 350,000 students. In a letter to parents and students, the district said masks will remain a requirement in its 650 schools.
unquote

Rick says-- Here we see contradiction again-- mini-tyrants at local and state levels over-riding the Bill of Rights (The first 10 Amendments to the US Constitution) and the 1964 Civil Rights Act... as well as Nuremburg Code from 1946 and Geneva Convention and more rules of common sense having to do with breathing oxygen... and seeing faces.

The head of the American Medical Association says everyone should still keep that mask handy.
"We must grapple with the fact that millions of people in the U.S. are immunocompromised, more susceptible to severe COVID outcomes or still too young to be eligible for the vaccine," said Dr. Gerald Harmon, the AMA president. "In light of those facts, I personally will continue to wear a mask in most indoor public settings, and I urge all Americans to consider doing the same, especially in places like pharmacies, grocery stores, on public transportation."
unquote

Rick says-- More mixed messaging by a now fully and completely discredited AMA.. which was never any good in the first place. The MIXED MESSAGE just goes on and on and on. And a very frustating thing about is that I bump into the results of these contradictions every day in every way as I try to conduct my life. Civilization has gone down the toilet.

3/09/2022 1:27 pm  #3

Re: MikeAdams/NaturalNews+me---> CDC dropped mask mandates in late Feb.

Rick says-- Here's a photo of the freak of nature, Dr. Gerald Harmon, AMA president, who despite CDC dropping mask mandates, advises people to continue to wear masks. May we have souls and may his burn in hell.

https://www.healio.com/~/media/slack-news/fm_im/misc/infographics/2021/june/pc0521harmon_2_graphic_01.jpg?h=630&w=1200&la=en&hash=630C33F69BE73712D4B6DF7DF9343EA4

Board footera