Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/26/2022 10:08 am  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Optometry/glasses stores still force mask

Rick says- I have to update my glasses for driving... a slight corrective lens to get my license renewed soon. I tried "Valley Eyecare" and they still have a sign on the door about masks. I managed to walk in and get information without being told to mask up but all employees continue to mask, making the scene macabre. I called another place and they had better pricing and comprehensive service so made an appointment. They demand masks while being eye-tested!... Masks make no sense, don't work and are harmful and I've never worn them but now I'll have to wear one for 10 minutes while I get glasses. If I find another store that does not demand asking, I'll change the appointment.

This entire thing is rediculous and people en masse can put a stop to it... but corporations think they can push this despite all kinds of reasons they're over-riding Natural Law, the Constitution, Human Rights, logic, reasoning and common sense. There is no virus, there is no pandemic, and even if there were as said to be, bioparticles called virus are not living things... they don't float in the air, they don't get transferred by breathing.... and if they did, they're smaller than the holes in the mask. And even if they didn't get through the mask, people wearing a mask should not be afraid of people who do not wear a mask, since they're protected. Stores have absolutely to "right" to force me to wear an anti-breathing device... there has to be a price for them to pay for being wrong and over-riding reason.

3/16/2022 12:44 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport---> Optometry/glasses stores still force mask

UPDATE EMAIL to AMerica's BestJust so you know.... I visited the store at Christown mall March 1 2022 and was refused service by the optometrist at the back of the store because I refused to mask up. I told them the CDC dropped the mandate on Feb. 26th, the previous week. I phoned your customer service and submitted a formal complaint to Shrilo. She said she'd look into it and call me back. She didn't. I contacted the store again and complained to the manager Daniel, and then a female manager and they hung up on me when I pointed out they're in violation of CDC recommendations and that the CDC lifted the mandate and therefore so have all other business. They used the song and dance argument that their optomitrists are private contractors and they have a sign on the front of the store. I told them to contact their corporate office and they'll see I'm right.

I just phoned the store and they dropped their mask mandate finally. So here we see me, a customer, is always right. In the meantime, I learned how to measure my own eye strength and ordered glasses online from $39glasses.

Conclusion:
I've worked in retail and if you have independent contractors at the back of the store who don't have the same policy as the front of the store... nor follow the policy that even CDC that everyone has been using... you have a "failure to communicate".  I consider all demands by retailers to mask-up as "attempted assault" and your company along with others that have attempted the mask-assault for the past two years.... Masks don't work, never worked and there was no pandemic. You can read my blog where I'll outline this story to my readers.
https://www.americasbest.com/customercareemail

Board footera