Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/18/2020 12:01 pm  #1

12/06/2020 10:28 pm  #2

Re: Michel Chossudovsky's - Scamdemic being engineered to destroy us

Rick says-- I just re-read this article that I reposted from GreenMedInfo and it seems to be to be spot on.
Michel Chossudovsky is in Ottawa. I'll look him up.

12/08/2020 7:11 pm  #3

Re: Michel Chossudovsky's - Scamdemic being engineered to destroy us

I'm just now reading a Chossudovsky article on GlobalResearch.ca.... phenomenal overview.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-second-wave-destroying-peoples-lives-global-coup-detat/5728207

My additional tentative comment-- It's quite interesting... if I can be objective here for a moment... that MOST people-- either as dupes or as agents... are pushing this whole thing... it's patently absurd to ME... after reviewing it pretty much in depth. So the operation can only "succeed" to the DEGREE that people-in-general BELIEVE it, in my estimation. The fact that MOST people wear masks... is truly, to ME, astonishing for its sheer IDIOCY given the background analysis of virus-as-exosome... virus-in-history-and-natural-immunity and sheer COMMON sense... I wonder why I, among a FEW others, are immune to this MIND VIRUS? Maybe because I'm AWARE of the fact that a MIND virus can indeed operate in reality!?

Board footera