Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/19/2022 8:30 pm  #1

RickPotvinOriginalReport--> Masks disappearing-contacts overfriendly

Rick says:

Masking disappearing-contacts overfriendly... Brian at GC seemed delighted to see me as I entered Guitar Center for the first time in a long time, and the first time since the CDC dropped their unconstitutional-lockstep-corporate-obedient masking mandates on Feb. 28 2022... I gave him a quick nod and went about my business of finding my cables/connectors I needed. An obese woman was behind the desk there as the new Teaching  Department Lead... as obese as one of the GC Directors I met. These people who are obese should be considered medical emergencies-- and deflated with all the known best fat-loss techniques because it's just really unnerving to witness. For his part, Brian was the guy who admonished me two years ago about "asymptomatic contagion" is a thing. It's not. Never was. Now he wants to say hello? Uh-uh. Nope.

Another guy, Fred, at Healthy Habit-- was always helpful but defended masking, vaxxing, closures, lockdowns, obedience and conformity. Now he's unmasked for the first or second time I've seen him. He tried to strike up friendly conversation. I was in no mood because I recall his masked obedience and dog-training. For me now, I can't rid myself of the idea that he's a human-dog.

I'd say about a third of the yokels in Phoenix are still masking... two-thirds not. The newly naked faces attempting to talk to me are met with an automatic feeling of derision on my part that I can't shake right now. I might be able to get back to being happily delusional about people-in-general, but with oncoming starvation-by-fertilizer-denial  of the economy in the news, it's not looking good.

4/19/2022 10:25 pm  #2

Re: RickPotvinOriginalReport--> Masks disappearing-contacts overfriendly

Auto tech service manage Hamzi never masked up and never required customers to mask up either but in the social environment here, everyone seems to be friendlier and more talkative now that the mask-mandates are lifted more and spring has arrived. I'm not sure what's in the air but this over-friendliness doesn't seem to be affecting me because I just look back on this past two years and think that there have to be people held accountable for being sheep-obedient. The CDC has not been shut-down and COULD bring back mandates at any time. Guitar Center has not been held accountable-- they're pretending it never happened. The governer of AZ, Ducey, has not been in the media at all and has not lefted the "State of Emergency". My piano students have all been damaged by this. Many students at the local high school I see walking in the morning are still masking up. We're in a weird state of COVID LIMBO.

4/21/2022 10:30 am  #3

THERE NEVER WAS A PANDEMIC
By now I do not expect any media, including alternative, online, or underground, let alone mainstream, to be "reviewing" the past two years... and making some judgement calls on the entire mess. I would like to see this point being made more: There never was a pandemic... which I drill down on in this thread.. https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1140

ONCOMING ICE AGE
In another section of this blog, I look at the big picture which includes the oncoming ice age. There's also a "magnetic reversal" where they say the south-magnetic and north-magnetic pole reverse but I have not been able to figure out how that works on a Flat Earth, which we're on. It's actually a Crater Earth embedded in a Bigger Earth, according to godgevlamste on Youtube. Either way, there are problems with the sun and the magnetic poles and the entire LOCKSTEP WORLD... that we've seen attack 190 countries over the past two years... is now stopping GRAIN SHIPMENTS by TRAIN here in the US for reasons I cannot even find on the alt-news articles that are sounding the alarm on this. It may all have to do with a QUICK ONCOMING ICE AGE... where the population of Earth is going to starve to death and THIS IS IT.

5/09/2022 10:00 am  #4

EASTER WEEK 2022 CHANGE SEEMS DAMPENED NOW
In the first week after Easter, it seems as if people were adopting the new "CDC-light" version of no-masks and voluntary masking only. Now, in May 2022, it seems as though that original counter-movement has been snowed-under by more bad news about Ukraine-war, supply-chain-problems and China Shanghai insane lockdowns.

Board footera