Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/09/2022 10:37 pm  #1

TruthUnmuted----> 40 reasons why there was never a pandemic

4/13/2022 8:02 pm  #2

Re: TruthUnmuted----> 40 reasons why there was never a pandemic

Rick says-- I've been thinking about printing this out or at least making a business card that I can hand to people in "meat space" where I have conversations in real biological space... with this reference on it. My past attempts to communicate in real space have failed for the most part because people seems convinced that there is a deadly virus that floats through the air with the greatest of ease... looking to kill us.

5/16/2022 10:53 am  #3

Re: TruthUnmuted----> 40 reasons why there was never a pandemic

GEBREYASSIS is an international criminal

#16 – WHO Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the person who declared a worldwide pandemic on March 11, 2020, is not even a medical doctor!

Ghebreyesus is the first WHO Director not to have this distinction. He is a Marxist Communist who had a key role in leading the murderous communist organization known as the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF).

In addition, Ghebreyesus was accused of carrying out genocide through forced vaccination, chemical sterilization and abortion, when holding the post of Ethiopian Minister of Health between 2005 and 2012 by the Amhara Professional Union (APU), an Ethiopian civic organization. See also here and here.

To reiterate, the person responsible for declaring a global pandemic and creating mass hysteria and fear to stop an “invisible enemy” is not a medical doctor and is accused of genocide! Where’s the science in that?

Board footera