Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/16/2022 4:34 pm  #1

JonRappoport/NoMoreFakeNews.com---> There is no virus argument again

The Big-time Vaccine Scam: Antibodies
Jun13 by Jon Rappoport
by Jon Rappoport

Jon Rappoport's Blog
June 13, 2022
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/06/13/the-big-time-vaccine-scam-antibodies/

Virologists are actually discovering viruses, and vaccines are launched to prevent viral diseases according to people who belong to the virus religion. They have faith. They pray at the altar of the virus.What is the role of antibodies in vaccines?

We’re told that the vaccine produces a beneficial antibody response. These antibody scouts of the immune system rush to the scene and identify the injected viruses or parts of viruses—thereby alerting the foot soldiers of the immune system, which march forward and destroy/neutralize the viral components. Thus, vaccination is a rehearsal for the real thing. It prepares the body for the later moment when the virus naturally shows up. The body is ready to defeat the actual disease.

In actuality,  the rehearsal is a farce. It doesn’t prepare the immune system for anything. The so-called adjuvants in the vaccine, which are supposed to enhance and magnify the immune response, simply stimulate a reaction against themselves, the adjuvants.Now, I’m going further. Below, I’m going to republish an excerpt from a devastating Christine Johnson article which shows the failure of the HIV antibody test.

Johnson’s article proves that antibodies, which are supposed to be specific to HIV and only HIV, meaning they only swing into action when HIV appears, are responding to all sorts of substances in the body, none of which has anything to do with HIV. This means the antibodies aren’t “specific.” They aren’t just marching to one tune. They’re marching to many different tunes. In the case of vaccination, antibodies can appear because: there are intrusive non-viral substances in the vaccine; or there are intrusive non-viral substances already in the body.

Defenders of vaccination might respond, “Suppose antibodies are responding to six different factors in the vaccine. One of those factors would be the virus in the vaccine. So that’s good.”BUT if antibodies are really general and not specific, how do we know they actually react to a virus in a vaccine and not something else in the vaccine or the body? We don’t know. We’re looking at false science, science without a punch line.

6/16/2022 5:09 pm  #2

Re: JonRappoport/NoMoreFakeNews.com---> There is no virus argument again

Rick says- I found an article with a comments section where Patrick Wood says there is no validity to debating the existence of the virus-- which is the foundation of thought for Jon Rappaport. I can't find that comments area but but Patrick Wood thinks there IS a virus, it appears. He argued that there are more important things to argue about. The antithesis presented was that we could do away with the entire covid-scheme by showing how the virus does not exist. I myself like Jon Rappaport's position. There is no virus.

Board footera