Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/08/2020 9:58 pm  #1

MY HISTORY IN CRYONICS and the -90 Covid Vax... Dark Humor.

Rick Potvin of Phoenix Arizona, that's me... has a history with the low temp crowd at CI and Alcor here in Phoenix so when the vax-co's started talking minus 90, my ears perked up. I emailed Alcor and Ci with a queery and a heads up but no response so far. Par for the course since Saul took over everything, they've gone dark, essentially. It was more fun in the 1970s and 80's and even the 1990's. But not now. Anways.. this post showed up on GLP that I thought was funny in a dark way...

Okay, now they take it out, fill the syringe and then shoot it in my arm. Isn't there something wrong with putting -90 degree liquid into my arm??? That can't be good...
unquote.
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4619331/pg1

Rick continues-- Yeah.. so given the public stupidity with mask-obedience... it completely understandable that they now think they're going to be injected with a -90C or F , not clear yet.... cold liquid... haha. I'm in sales and marketing of piano and lessons and piano performances... and if I were to judge the latest roll-out of cold vaccines by the big-wheels in pharma, I might be tempted to laugh and say... hey you blew it. Well thank God they'r stupid enough to try to get people to inject a supercold vax into them. This was ominous yesterday, but that one comment on GLP linked above made me realize that maybe they've crossed the line from brazen evil into stupid buffoons. I'll be laughing at this comment for the rest of the night and sharing it with the cryo-crowd in the morning. My only problem is that I can't stop laughing. Please God, let me sleep. Hahahahah.

12/20/2020 8:34 pm  #2

Re: MY HISTORY IN CRYONICS and the -90 Covid Vax... Dark Humor.

Rick Potvin here, reporting exclusively to my own blog. Isn't that surprising? Actually--- it is. Because I've been contributing to comments sections a LOT in other venues--- and like drinking too much beer, I should really cut back. For example, today I decided not to drink before 6 pm-- and I made it to 5:30. Yay for me. No... really. That's a big deal. Anyhoo...

Cryonicists were dealt a blow today by me because I coined a new term "Gluteronics". The whole sordid epistemological mess is dealt with in another section of this multi-sectioned blog by boardhost. Not only did I have to deal with gluonicists-- who preceded me in using the term gluonics-- there were more than one variety of gluonicists. Drat. I hate it when someone gets the search engines to find a newly coined word before I do. But... alas... I'll have the last laugh because nobody has yet thought of gluteronics.... except moi... meee. The only me I know of so far. Although if gluteronics is successful, I might actually have to worry about other me's in the future because gluteronics is founded upon perfect preservation and uploading. And we know files of uploads can be duplicated easily.

I'm not too terribly worried about other me's because I already found a lot of other Rick Potvin's and have become used to it.... as well as having other people look like me on Bing picture search. Come to think of it, a mirror is a form of "another me" and we started using those as children when brushing our teeth. Besides... other me's won't stay me-like for long since circumstances will quickly differentiate us. Hey, I'm starting to write like sci fi humorist Tom Rainbow in Analog Magazine in 1985! Doug Platt of 1985 would understand that joke. Doug programmed me from being a non-LSD taker to a post-LSD synchophant within about three months. That's another story-- but I still have the big binder that indexed our heavy conversations in a box in my back yard.

Board footera