Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/19/2021 11:03 am  #1

CaliforniaTeachersAssociation---> Watch Biden's Arrest.

I see on ForbiddenKnowledge.tv where CA teachers are advising students to not watch Biden's arrest tomorrow.... quoteRumors are swirling about how the Emergency Broadcast System will kick in on all TV stations to broadcast the live arrest of Joe Biden and 50-100 attendees at the Inauguration, including Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. All devices will similarly broadcast their military tribunals, no matter what channel they’re set to. All evidence of their crimes will be made public. There are rumors that FCC officials are showing up at TV stations, telling management to prepare to have their programming pre-empted between 8AM Wednesday for up to 72 hours. Also, teachers in California were sent a mass email, warning them not to let their students watch the Inauguration or the Emergency Broadcast System. They were instructed, instead to teach about the branches of government and to acquaint students with the faces of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.Unquote My comment-- I would recommend you retract that advisement and instead have the students be sure to have lots of popcorn for the upcoming Biden Arrest... Your organization will have to be completely restructured after that Chinese moneyflow stops. Be sure to read Trump's 1776 Document release-- and perhaps you can make that the first reading assignment for students in the new American Republic, haha.
https://help.cta.org/support/tickets

Board footera