Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/25/2020 3:11 pm  #1

SPIKE - SARS COV2 "resurgence" or "spike" + "masks REQUIRED"

MID JUNE SPIKE IN 25 STATES and the NEW MASK REQUIREMENT
Looks like they've got a "SPIKE" in COVID planned for us in AZ. We're getting national attention as a "virus hot spot" as actual weather temps here reach 110 F daily now. Isn't that interesting? Because the COVIDSyndrome, if caused by a virus, should have been dropping off in the "hot weather" according to original predictions. Here's the latest COVIDSyndrome "testing" frenzy account... https://dnyuz.com/2020/06/25/arizona-overwhelmed-with-demand-for-tests-as-u-s-system-shows-strain/

Fri.June 26, 2020
GEORGE NOORI FEATURED NEWS-GUEST WHO CALLS OUT FAKE STATS
I have to hand it to Noori during this entire thing for the past three months. He's always been skeptical that there is a virus out there and that shutting the economy down is any kind of an answer. Normally he features Howard Bloom as his corona virus pandemic [SARS COV2] expert but Bloom was going crazier and crazier calling for more shutdowns and masking everywhere, in an hysterical manner. Last night, a calmer guy took that segment and pointed out the contradictions in the numbers.

Fri. June 26, 2020
FOX CABLE NEWS FEATURING US MAP SHOWING SPIKES IN 24 STATES.
They hysteria was ramped up this past week and especially featured Arizona of all places, since that's where I am. I thought Arizona was a "quiet" enough place that they would leave us alone but nope. WE are among several new hotspots where record high cases are occurring. Only half the time do they mention the increased testing. And they never say the tests are not valid... yet cars apprear to be lined up for testing in reported local news. I haven't seen it myself though. That might be fake too.

Mon., June 29, 2020
CDC/WHO BLAME PEOPLE CONGREGATING IN BARS FOR TEXAS RESURGENCE.
How bizarre is that? Since there is no infectious virus anyway and they're just toying with statistics-- and tests don't truly work-- and the the presence of an exosome doesn't imply it CAUSED any disease, this is fakery built upon fakery. There must be a fakery headquarters somewhere where they design these fabricated narratives.

Last edited by rick63 (6/26/2020 8:30 am)

6/29/2020 11:00 am  #2

Re: SPIKE - SARS COV2 "resurgence" or "spike" + "masks REQUIRED"

PHOENIX CASES TAKES LARGEST JUMP JUNE 28 but "one lab hasn't reported yet".
This raises the question of how they determine cases.

Board footera