Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/27/2021 9:05 pm  #1

Rick Potvin vs. Jon Rappaport ---> Jon's create-your-reality

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/27/human-psychodrama-on-the-world-stage-power-outside-the-matrix-stage/

Here's a critique of Jon's program that is very interesting.
https://mortentolboll.weebly.com/jon-rappoport-the-matrix-dictionary.html

I must say that the author of that critique, Martin Tolboll, makes many good and interesting points but that he, Martin, rejects Jon's really relevent and correct analysis that vaccines are bad, for example, or that the world is run by a cabal controlled from the top down.

Tolboll writes...
"So, when Rappoport is talking about exiting The Matrix he is not talking about reaching reality, because he believes reality is a construction of the mind. What he is referring to as the Matrix is a social construction created through mind-control, and that we can escape by creating our own reality. In other words: Rappoport is supporting what I call individual constructivism. He is talking about moving from social constructivism to individual constructivism (there are many other New Age versions of the Matrix, but the support of philosophical idealism is shared by all of them)."

Rick says.. Yes, I agree with Tolboll's point here. Jon's analyses of the fake virus and of the cabal pushing fakery is true but Jon's very notion of "escaping the matrix" is patently absurd. The cabal wants depopulation and masking. There is no escape. Human society can loosely be thought of as a matrix but not in the sense of the movie by that name or by altering your own perception. Reality itself must be OBJECTIVELY set straight.

Tolball again...
"Rappoport doesn´t care about specific goals. He is utterly subjectivistic and says: “just create your own reality.” He obviously doesn´t bother to ask about what kind of reality that might be.

"In this project he presents the methods to get out of the Matrix which consists in exercises of imagination. The exit is a movement from social constructivism to individual constructivism, not to any mind-independent reality like the movie Matrix is talking about (important!). The main figure is here the reality-creating artist. ...

“It is far more than a logic course. It's an advanced approach to analysis.” He is introducing a new form of logic.

Rick says... yes.. I think from what I've seen of Jon's weekend ads for his course, this might be accurate. That does not mean Jon's weekday articles are not relevent-- they most certainly are. They DO miss the tendency toward "activism" however, which I've been doing on my own AFTER reading Jon's articles as a basis for changing OBJECTIVE reality-- not simply "escaping the matrix" through my own form of counter-intelligence-programming on myself.

Board footera