Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/20/2021 10:10 am  #1

Rick Potvin---> Guitar Center's mask, temp taking and distancing

I'm in the process, let's say, of challenging Guitar Center on their LOCKSTEP CDC policies for teaching... and I continue piano teaching WITHOUT GC's CDC silly restrictions. I note that in the news lately are indications that "infections have dropped significantly" but of course that's not going to change any of the non-contactable higher ups at GC-- a corporation that decided early on to go ROCKEFELLER LOCKSTEP with CDC on the insanity.

Rick says-- I like the Patrick M Woods has put his Technocracy.info site together-- and the podcasts are great though seeminly discontinued... I published a comment in response to an article here...
https://www.technocracy.news/post-covid-employment-to-put-workers-in-surveillance-fishbowl/

I wish more comments were there but this comment showed up in a Yahoo search.
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Awr9IMkumjFgBz8AhXBXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3NmcARmcjIDc2ItdG9wBGdwcmlkA2pjMDROOUlDVHJxQ0F6ajA5SVJvcUEEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzAEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMwBHFzdHJsAzIwBHF1ZXJ5AyUyMnRlY2hub2NyYWN5JTIyJTIwcG90dmluBHRfc3RtcAMxNjEzODYzNTg5?p=%22technocracy%22+potvin&fr2=sb-top&fr=sfp

3/01/2021 6:54 pm  #2

Re: Rick Potvin---> Guitar Center's mask, temp taking and distancing

I wrote a GC online corporate contact email address that responded  with a request for more on what I wanted to talk to GC legal dept about and I emailed my normal polite screed against masks... didn't hear back after a week... remailed a.. still no further response. Now what?

4/07/2021 7:57 pm  #3

Re: Rick Potvin---> Guitar Center's mask, temp taking and distancing

A good indicator of the effect of my work are the number of views. This GC thread has a higher number so it's getting read.

Board footera