Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/08/2021 6:26 pm  #1

GregStanton Congressman----> Pushing deadly injections per Rockefeller

Dear Neighbor,
I wanted to remind you that more vaccine appointments at state-run sites become available TOMORROW––and every Friday morning at 11 a.m. As temperatures rise, outdoor vaccination sites will begin to operate at night only or move to indoor sites. This could change the availability of appointments in your area.
Earlier this week, I visited the state’s first indoor, drive-thru vaccination site at Dexcom’s regional distribution center. Dexcom’s site—located off the 202 freeway, Exit 34A in Mesa, north of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport—is one of now several indoor vaccination sites opening throughout the state, and they will be critical to ensuring more Arizonans can get the vaccine.

Rep. Stanton and Mesa Mayor John Giles tour Dexcom's indoor vaccination site on Tuesday, April 6.
Every person who gets the vaccine helps make our whole community safer. When an appointment is available to you, don't wait.
Register to get your vaccine
Those without reliable computer access or who need additional assistance can call the Arizona COVID-19 Hotline at 1-844-542-8201.
For technical support with ADHS’  Vaccine Portal call (602) 542-1000 or consult the  user guide  or  video guide  (en Español ).
Remember, every Arizonan, regardless of insurance or citizenship status, will be able to get the vaccine at no cost. If you need any additional help, please continue to  reach out to my office online , call us at (602) 956-2463 or consult my office's COVID-19 vaccine guide . Sincerely, Greg Stanton Member of Congress
P.S. Did this help? Subscribe to my newsletter for COVID-19 updates and resources.
Washington, DC Office • 207 Cannon HOB • Washington, DC 20515 • (202) 225-9888
Phoenix Office • 2944 N. 44th St., Ste. 150 • Phoenix, AZ 85018 • (602) 956-2463

Board footera