Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/03/2021 7:48 am  #1

LostEmpireHerbs.com--> Vit D vs. vax

Is health really the concern? This is the question that lies at the foundation of the current pandemic.

And there are many ways to show that health is NOT the number one concern. Take the case of Vitamin D. A meta-analysis published this March looked at 39 different studies. “[M]ost of them indicated a significant relation between [Vitamin D] and SARS-CoV-2 infection, COVID-19 composite severity, and mortality.”

Did you catch that?

Here’s perhaps the most important point recapped. “Based on the findings, [vitamin D deficiency] is associated with increased risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection.”

Yes, there are limitations in this data like in any science, but it appears that vitamin D may not only lower severity of COVID but may lower risk of infection in the first place.

If you’re not infected, this means that you would be less likely to spread it to others, aka the foundation of every supposed mass intervention we’ve engaged in for over a year now.

Once again, more research is certainly needed on this. Just imagine if the NIH and WHO had actually been concerned with health, how much more science there would be on the subject too.

But then again, this effect of stopping infection is not clearly demonstrated by the science on the vaccines either. In fact, from what I gather there is more evidence in vitamin D then in these new vaccines.

And it’s not like this information is new. A search on PubMed for “vitamin D covid” turns up 559 results, the earliest of which go back to first quarter 2020 showing we had some actionable data early on.

Let’s compare…

Trump’s Operation Warp Speed spent $12.4 billion dollars to bring vaccines to market quickly. We have wall-to-wall news coverage now telling people to get the vaccine. The Biden administration just signed a $1 billion awareness campaign (cough propaganda) to convince people to get vaccinated.

How much was spent shipping bottles of vitamin D to every man, woman and child in the country? How much would that have cost? One bottle of 240 count NOW Vitamin D-3 (5000 IU’s) cost $10.47 retail on Amazon. Let’s just assume that the government could acquire that at wholesale for only 50% off though certainly a better deal could have been struck.

The USA has a population of 330 million people. $10.47 50% 330,000,000 = $1.72755 billion.

Moderna alone received over $4 billion (even though their technology was also designed and funded by the government and they’d never brought a product to market before).

Moving on, even if we didn’t supplement the population, how much was the importance of vitamin D discussed by our top scientists and politicians? Zero.

Where is the $1 billion vitamin D awareness campaign? Even $10 million?

Trust the science and save lives, right?

How much news coverage has vitamin D gotten regarding COVID in the news? There’s probably been a little bit though I can’t say I’ve seen any.

Literally the only mention I ever saw from a main official Fauci in an interview on Instagram with actress Jennifer Garner in which he said, “If you are deficient in vitamin D, that does have an impact on your susceptibility to infection. So I would not mind recommending, and I do it myself taking vitamin D supplements.”

Fauci admits it makes you less likely to be infected, but this is the only time he’s ever mentioned it when asked a direct question. This is curious at best.

Instead, what we’ve seen is policy that actually seems aimed to cut down people’s vitamin D. This nutrient is naturally formed on the skin with sunlight.

What have we seen? All the stay-at-home orders. The beach and park closures.

And the fact that for many people the face is the only spot that sees sunlight on their bodies. Well, masks take care of that!

Vitamin D has zero side effects unless you’re overdosing it, which is possible just like it is with water. Sun exposure can of course be overdone but it is far more underdone these days.

Meanwhile, vaccines have side effects at the normal recommended dose. The worst of these is death. The most common is sore arms and COVID-like symptoms for a short period of time.

Vitamin D is not only protective of the disease-of-the-year, but pretty much every acute illness and many chronic ones too. Vaccines protect you against one single disease (and can’t even handle the new variations well.)

Of course, vitamin D is not the only thing that should be done. Far from it. But the lack of this information being spread by our government, scientists, journalists, and even censorship of this information by Big Tech shows that health is far from the primary concern.

I don’t know about you, but I choose to be #vaccinatedbysunlight.

Rooting for your health,

References:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7989595/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=vitamin%20d%20covid

https://time.com/5921360/operation-warp-speed-vaccine-spending/ https://www.statnews.com/2021/03/15/white-house-unveil-a-wide-reaching-billion-dollar-campaign-convincing-every-american-to-get-vaccinated/

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=vitamin+d&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Board footera