Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/18/2021 3:24 pm  #1

JonRappoport/NoMoreFakeNews.com---> Vax cannot create spike protein!!!

Jon is the first writer I've seen saying that there is NO EVIDENCE that the spike protein even exists. This, by itself, sinks a lot of the alt-media claims out there including big alt media journalists like Henry Makow, Jeff Rense, Jim Stone and others that I follow.

Jon appears to be correct  about there not being proof,  exactly like the lack of proof of existence of the original virus. There is no proof of an artificially produced protein of any kind, let alone a spiked protein. After ruminating on Jon's latest piece above, it seems to me that this is a big deal: No injection has been proven to force the production of any specific protein.

THEREFORE, the idea that the non existent spike protein's effect can be alleviates with pine needle tea or fennel seed must be bogus as well. False theories are being compounded.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/18/covid-vaccine-and-genetic-thunder-nobody-is-listening-to/

Board footera