Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/20/2021 10:23 am  #1

FOX45TVlocalnewsPhx----> City of Pheonix leaves masks up to businesses

Rick says: I'll follow up on this today with several businesses.

5/20/2021 10:40 am  #2

Re: FOX45TVlocalnewsPhx----> City of Pheonix leaves masks up to businesses

"AlexW079018@notes.guitarcenter.com"
Re: mask update / piano teaching
from: Rick Potvin 093585 piano instructor 2015-2020shutdown

Hi Alex, Rick Potvin here, ex-GC-piano-instructor.... wondering if you've heard anything from GC-upstairs... on ending masks and temp taking.... given CDC dropping it. I'm thinking about becoming available again but no sense in it for me if masking still the order of the day. I emailed GC personnel dept. but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for any update.

UDPATE May 20, 2021. Fox news reports City of Phoenix leaves it up to businesses to decide mask policy. Alex-- Does GC leave it up to DM's and managers now? Any talk of lifting masks at GC on Peoria? Let's do it! Get publicity on local news and with James T Harris and Russel and Hunter on 550 radio-- put the sun-shade out front and invite public in with no masks as business promo.... sign ups for new lessons! Welcome Back to Normal! Be on the right side of history.

I'm not sure this email address works or that you're still manager so if I don't hear from you in a day or two, I'll try to go other routes. You were my first choice on this question. GUITAR CENTER in Phoenix

Board footera