Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/26/2021 4:41 pm  #1

Orwell.city---> AliExpress (China online catalog) sells graphene oxide

Rick says-- I could have looked this up myself... and actually I have looked it up in the past... to see what it costs... but I had not looked it up since thinking about graphene oxide in the vaccines... or maybe I did and forgot or didn't understand the implications... or wasn't able to understand the implication as well written as Delgado does as follows...

Telegram Contact
ORWELL CITY
La Quinta Columna on aqueous graphene oxide solution for sale on AliExpress
July 26, 2021
https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/aqueous-graphene-oxide-solution.html
[Pin on Pinterest]

It's no surprise China sells products containing graphene oxide through its trojan horse AliExpress. Much less so when the product in question is an aqueous solution that can be added to saline and vaccines.

The pieces start to fit together perfectly, don't they? This is the real never isolated, nor purified, nor characterized SARS-CoV-2.

Want it any clearer? While some try to make us think that graphene is a wonder nanomaterial, it's confirmed that it's a toxic nanomaterial that's being used to transhumanize the population without them even knowing it. And, of course, it's also killing people by masquerading as a virus.

Below, Orwell City offers an excerpt from  La Quinta Columna's 89th program, which streamed just a few hours ago.

In this excerpt, Ricardo Delgado and Dr. José Luis Sevillano talk more in-depth about this disturbing finding on the Chinese website.

Link: Rumble

Ricardo Delgado: Remember that, earlier, we talked about the physiological saline containing graphene oxide. We talked about that patent. Well, we looked on Aliexpress, and there's an aqueous solution with graphene oxide used as a liquid base in the manufacture of medical products for sale.

This means that this solution may be being mixed with physiological saline, among other things. Because many people say: 'I haven't taken any vaccine, nor have I had a PCR test, nor have I had the flu vaccine or the COVID vaccine, but I have ended in the hospital'. And the first thing they give you when you're in bed is usually the IV. And, from that point on, those people express magnetism. People behind this have likely introduced it that way. And, as I say, they sell it, too.

Dr. José Luis Sevillano: It could very well be that way. It could be perfectly possible. It wouldn't be strange at all. Nothing unusual. It could be present in dilutions and, maybe, in quantities that are not as dangerous as the vaccine. But it's in there receiving electromagnetic signals. It's quite possible. It's very possible. I tell you, maybe it's in anything that can be inhaled or injected. Little kids also express magnetism in their thighs after vaccination. That means, then, that those vaccines also carry graphene.

And how many times are we going to thank heaven that it leaves magnetic traces! Otherwise, can you imagine what would have happened? Today we would know nothing and we would have no proof of anything. Because the subject of the EMF waves has been going on for a long time, with investigations after investigations.

7/26/2021 5:34 pm  #2

Re: Orwell.city---> AliExpress (China online catalog) sells graphene oxide

Rick says ... here's a nice tight little article by Makia Freeman that explains what's going on... and why graphene oxide is critical to the plan.... a nice follow up read after that little exposee above.

https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=738

Board footera