Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

7/23/2021 10:01 am  #1

[transhumanism]---> I'll update my >H stance soon inc. lifex/cryonics

Rick says... [square brackets] in subject line indicate topic with no source yet. I'll update my transhumanism stance soon... including life extension and cryonics... and the people involved in those areas... that I know. They've been very quiet... but somthing should be said here and possibly to them. Overall, the covid con, including graphene oxide injections is not what I understood transhumanism to be. Cutting lifespan and committing delayed mass genocide certainly wasn't my idea of superhuman future. Ratfinks in NWO have to be exposed and incarcerated.

Joe's tH reference... https://www.theorganicprepper.com/transhumanism-immortality-anyone/
[Rick says-- a whole lot of tH'ers have some splainin' to do... because the covid-hoax is out of control... I think it will have to be discredited along with "technocracy".... although the invasion by the Saturnians/silicon-life is likely very real... ]

JOE'S REFERENCE ON MICHAEL YEADON... https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=729
I'm taking Yeadon to another thread... but briefly  he's manuevering inside the fake virus scam... as if its real... and makes no reference to the cutting edge, graphene oxide. So, no-- I'm not impressed with Yeadon.

7/24/2021 8:25 pm  #2

Re: [transhumanism]---> I'll update my >H stance soon inc. lifex/cryonics

Rick says-- here's a good commentary on tH... that I concur with...
https://thefreedomarticles.com/internet-of-bodies-pushed-by-wef-klaus-schwab/COVID and TranshumanismWith over a year having passed since the advent of COVID-19 in the West, it is now abundantly clear that the coronavirus was never a medical emergency. It was just the convenient excuse and the catalyst for the NWO Great Reset. It always was, as Schwab himself declared, “a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.” Notice how the words used here and elsewhere – reflect, reshape, reimagine and reset – are suggestive of the Freemasonic motto “ordo ab chao” or “order out of chaos”, which describes the method of destruction, of breaking people down, in order to make way for the new creation. The NWO controllers want to remake you in their image, as a synthetic worker-slave on their digital Smart Network. This is why they are trying desperately to get at your genetics. The next battleground is inside your body – your DNA. Whether it’s toxic GMO food or toxic gene-editing ‘vaccines’, it’s vital to realize that your genes are being targeted. 

7/24/2021 8:34 pm  #3

Rick says-- I think I'm going to have to label transhumanism for what I now view it as... anti-humanism.... but at the same time, I've always liked the idea of "super" humanism... that allows humans to be better at what they do and longer-lived. Many of the people in cryonics or "cryogenics" as the media calls it... are tH'ers... but Ettinger, the creator of the cryonics concept... after the first guy EVAN COOPER https://www.benbest.com/cryonics/history.html who went missing.... on the ocean... ... Ettinger actually wrote a book after Prospect of Immorality called MAN INTO SUPERMAN. which I have a few copies of... ... super human is not transhuman... and certainly not post human. .... I think being human is great... and super human can become super long lived human... so this whole stupid program that klaus shwartiz is associated with... the stupid transparent idiotic world wide takeover will end because it must...

I coined CLASSICAL FUTURE HUMANISM to counteract the transhuman lack of values... back in 1999...

[list=1]
[*]The Frozen Filesxphilossifurscryonicscommentary2007.blogspot.com Sep 27, 2008 ·  Classical FutureHumanism-- 00. Intro. (2) Classical Humanism-- cryonics (1) Classical Immortality-- physical AND Classical immortality go hand in hand. (1) Classical SuperHumanism-- a new context for cryonics (1) Classical Superhumanism-- CPlatt on Superhumanism (1) Classical SuperHumanism-- Google search (1) classroom-- cryonics education ...
[/list]

If there is an invasion of insect people from saturn behind this... I'll gladly publicly serve them notice that they ought to back off. They don't have to leave... but just back down. Call off the stupid attempted coup... firstly because it'll never work... and we're onto them.

What a waste of time they've created. It's all boring in a fundamental way. I'd much rather see techno-spiritual progress.... there'd be something to toot horns about.

7/24/2021 8:57 pm  #4

Rick says-- Stupid autistic and oughtistic lifeforms are attempting to destroy carbon based lifeforms.  One way their doing this is by "feeding" SUPER AI SYSTEMS.... which may exist as a super-entity already... giving orders to the NWO.... and demanding that HUMAN RULES be converted to COMPUTER CODE... this is known as RULES AS CODE. (RaC) or Rules as DATA... same thing. That' fine for a toaster, or washing machine. But a group of OUGHTISTIC MANIACS are attempting to convert HUMAN SOCIAL RULES in law and other humanistic areas to code. Not only that... they're attempting to make human legal, social and economy rules FLAT on a world wide basis so that the super AI will be able to control every country, municipality, borough, town and parish--- in the entire world. With Super Ai, this is possible... but HUMANS OUGHT NOT feed that monster. Unfortunately, there is no REASONING with HUMAN OUGHTOMATONS because they're already self-absorbed into the framework of SUPER AI.

As if I didn't have enough to put up with... like how to teach students how to play piano. Covid so rudely interrupted my ongoing 5 year piano lesson program at Guitar Center so I'll have to do something about that-- like put silicon based Saturnian life forms including AI wannabe's in their place. But... I have to say.. I could have been having fun making a living... I feel like saying an expletive but I'll hold back.

The Anti-Human Agenda: Demonization of CarbonA telling reflection of the anti-human agenda can be seen in the incessant demonization of carbon. Humanity is a carbon-based lifeform. Often, computers are called silicon-based lifeforms. I have even seen man vs. machine chess matches framed as “carbon vs. silicon” tournaments. Carbon is central to our identity yet it is being targeted and maligned. Why? The article UN’s Anti-Human Push To De-Carbonize The World discusses how those running the climate change cult (and pushing the unscientific idea of AGW) are demonizing all carbon – not just carbon dioxide or CO2 – by targeting all “carbon pollution” and pushing for a world where no such carbon pollution exists.
https://thefreedomarticles.com/anti-human-agenda-behind-covid-and-nwo/

7/24/2021 9:09 pm  #5

Rick says-- Using inductive/deductive reasoning... from small to large and large to small examples-- over and over.. we can see that the following is what we end up with...

“A non-human force, with an outer apparently human form, has infiltrated human society, has hijacked the positions of power and decision-making, and is in the endgame of the taking over completely human society, and turning humans literally into its AI-connected, AI-perception delivered slaves on a scale [whereby] the word slave is not enough to describe it.”
unquote

7/24/2021 9:58 pm  #6

Rick says--- Apparently we're in a science fiction holodeck... and archons are attempting to destroy humanity. But this is fer real... it's not a movie. Let's resist them-- and defeat them.... and the signature mark of that for me will be normal piano lesson teaching and concerts again. I would have left them alone but ruining my piano business was uncalled for. That makes me really angry.

I have given some background to understanding this non-human force, which people have called the Archons, the Djinn and more, in this 2-part series here and here. Suffice it to say that the root of the anti-human agenda is this anti-human force, and this force has no creative spark or will of its own, but like a parasite can only latch onto the existing creative energy of other organisms, then hijack them. If this force could have walked in and taken over, it would have done this already. It needs to trick us and hijack our attention, thus requires our cooperation and acquiescence on some level – and that is the exact key to defeating it.
unquote

7/24/2021 11:02 pm  #7

Rick says-- Those stupid swab test jam a probe into your forebrain through your nose-- I don't know if people are still submitting to these so called tests done by non medical amateurs but the level of stupidity involved in submitting to an invasion like this was obviously suspect from the start... Lately we see that they're implanting gel up there -- likely with the graphene oxide... Review my notes in this forum and my blog to see my earlier understanding of this. I'll find my own self aggrandizing perceptive intelligence link in a day or two and post it here.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/are-covid-tests-to-surreptitiously-infect-or-implant-people/

7/24/2021 11:05 pm  #8

Rick says-- the writer of this series... Makia Freeman-- is really good... I discovered him last year but lost track of his articles, and just found them again for review. Here he says get ready for the next stupid contrived crisis these NWO types are going to throw at us. It's all boring because there is no real progress or future here... but we have to deal with it...

https://thefreedomarticles.com/crisis-worse-than-covid-coming-potential-generated-crises/Final ThoughtsWhile the COVID scamdemic is winding down in many US states, with people becoming fed up of a never-ending emergency with illogical rules, there could be another generated crisis right around the corner. We have to stay vigilant in the face of a sneaky and stealthy ruling class that is constantly planning to exploit our ignorance and our fear to further its agenda. Be mentally prepared for possible shenanigans and fakery; be physically prepared for supply chain disruptions with supplies such as food, water, gasoline, batteries and other survival items. Do whatever it takes to be better equipped to stand in your power when the next generated crisis hits.
https://thefreedomarticles.com/crisis-worse-than-covid-coming-potential-generated-crises/

7/25/2021 5:37 pm  #9

Rick adds-- Lifeboat.com is a website created and run by Eric Klein who I knew through cryonics, life extension and venturism in the 1990s-- Interestingly, he's got the only widely public website that deals with transhumanism now... the others have gone totally dark. I posted a question to their medical board found here...

https://lifeboat.com/blog/2021/05/new-covid-19-vaccine-may-offer-broad-protection-against-existing-and-future-coronavirus-strains-at-a-cost-of-1#comment-433646

I don't expect any answers from anyone there however... they have not written about graphene oxide and 5G... so i'm ahead of them anyway.

7/27/2021 10:28 am  #10

RIck says... ORGANIC PREPPER, the source of Joe's article about tH... has a point of view that accepts the coming slamming down of normal civilization and international affairs... which is what I would have expected from Joe. You could almost say that to prepare for the worst is equivalent to facilitating the worst developments. Time spent preparing for the worst outcome is time NOT spent counteracting the planned destruction they say they want in 2022. Larouche has lots of ways to counteract the controlled demolition of civilization and I would refer readers to larouchepub.com and larouchepac.com... it's not all on track but it's in the right direction... for example write off the quadrillions in unpayable derivatives in banking... and re-enact Glass Steagall. There is a lot more than that since the sunspots are decreasing and we may be facing magnetic reversal in which case, only those on the equator will survive the coming ice age.

First things first, however. Stop the fake-vaccine program which is really graphene oxide to be used with 5G as part of a weapons system. I would think organic prepper would point out that it is silicon lifeforms, likely a super-autonomous-intelligence... that seeks to load organic humans with non-organic graphene oxide for microwave mind control. But nope.

Board footera