Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

4/05/2021 10:39 am  #1

RightToBreatheAgency---> The inalienable right to breathe-- as an angl

I'll have to re-orient some paper position on right-to-breathe and inalienable rights.

4/15/2021 10:42 pm  #2

Re: RightToBreatheAgency---> The inalienable right to breathe-- as an angl

Hola!  Rick! 
Well, sometimes I just want to shout at people to stop abusing their children with incubatories,
sufficatories and psychologically damaging masking, hiding from the truth, and getting uptight with me
because I breathe free.  Definitely some MasKULTRAjedy going on, massive delusional psychosis,
makes me want to cry. I just have to keep wits about me and radiate love and let creativity flow...Thank you, Rick for all your good work and keep on breathing freely as free as a bird flying in the air.

create your own entertainment---Henry David Thoreau

4/16/2021 7:31 am  #3

Re: RightToBreatheAgency---> The inalienable right to breathe-- as an angl

massive delusional psychosis-- you might be right there.

makes me want to cry-- I've gone through various reactions but lately my favorite is to mostly ignore maskers, try no to look at them especially in the eye-- only at their legs to be sure to avoid them... and to meet and greet the rare non-masker with a "hello, you're not wearing a mask like me!" and a big smile-- using my religious objection lanyard as a conversation starter. It works.

I just have to keep wits about me and radiate love and let creativity flow...-- situational awareness at all times.

Thank you, Rick for all your good work and keep on breathing freely as free as a bird flying in the air-- Yes- the "inalienable right to life, liberty and happiness (originally property)" might be usable as another argument-- that the inalilenable right to life must include free-breathing since life requires breathing. I wonder if I should look up and contact the "breatharians" who apparently don't eat but live purely on air-breathing. Also I could ask technical experts what happens if you put a mask over a jet-turbine engine or a grille on the front of a car... and correlate that to the mask.

Board footera