Rick Potvin's Interesting Topics / Email: rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Public posting no longer allowed as of Dec. 15, 2021 due to uncontrolled spam... Will update later.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/04/2021 9:52 am  #1

JonRappoport/NoMoreFakeNews.com--->See my comment re: dead end talk

https://rickpotvin63.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=516

In addition to inability to think critically, there is a blanket of silence regarding anything on the covid related topics… in real social space. It’s taboo now because its “controversial”.Masked people refuse to talk and when they do, they’re muffled so I can’t hear exactly what they said. Unmasked people may be vaxxed or unvaxxed… I’m unable to distinguish so unable to break the ice in small talk.Jon’s imaginary conversation above cannot even occur at this point. Americans, or what-used-to-be-ordinary-people around the world… are just going-along-to-get-along with zero reference points to what-used-to-be-freedom… in their minds. They’ve become “humanOIDS”… apparently without conscience, obedient to authoritarian edicts, fully capable of cognitive dissonance without hesitation.“I’m not going to argue with you” is probably the single most important defense against thought that these humanoids have that I’ve encountered. I will say “I’m not arguing with you, it’s a fact you can check yourself… the existence of a virus has not been proven”. Another retort is “whatever”. Or “I’m not taking any chances”. Conversations I’m having simply dead-end after one or two back and forths before becoming frightening.

Board footera